Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Wavy scarf

Couple of days ago I finished my scarf :)
It was my first try with waves and I'm happy that I didn't make many mistakes - I miscounted once and I had to make up few stitches where they shouldn't be, but thankfully this pattern is so nice that you can't tell that something went wrong when you look at it ;D




Then, I was curious how this pattern will look like as a Cup Cosy, so I made one in Christmas colours :) This time my counting was good and I didn't make any mistakes :)




Now I'm working on a giant granny square in autumn colours - it's supposed to be a blanket. So far I have 27 rows. I thought that since I'm pregnant and I have so much free time now, I'll finish it in 3-4 days. I couldn't be more wrong... I didn't realize how long it takes to make it! Now I hope I'll finish in 3-4 weeks ;)

Have a nice day! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment