Sunday, 9 September 2012

Good morning, starshine... the earth says hello!

Hello!
I always loved crafting - sewing, cross-stitching, scrapbooking, etc. but never really lost myself in it. I used to create for couple of weeks and then I stopped for months. I made some pretty awesome stuff in the past but I have no photos of it, nothing is left at home, it probably ended up in trash... So now I decided to make this blog to keep a record of my "crafts" ;)
Last week I started to learn crocheting so I think it's the best time to start a blog - in couple of months I'll be able to see my improvement (or lack of it :P) in crochetnig :D

So, for a good start a bit of cross stitching :) In last "The world of cross stitching" there was a gift - Fizzy Moon card kit :)
I only stitched the Fizzy Moon as I didn't like the idea of the card too much. I'm proud of myself, because the last time I was cross-stitching was good couple of yeas ago ;)


Have a nice day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment