Friday, 14 September 2012

crochet - fingerless gloves

Hello! :)
I must say I fell in love with crocheting! It's very addictive :D

For the begining I made the easiest thing I could think of - fingerless gloves.
Here's my first ones:

Just simple double and treble crochets.

Then I tried something a bit more difficult - two colours :D
Also simple double and treble crochets. Plus a crochet flower on top :)

And third ones, my personal favourites: double crochet and puff stitches :)

On the left one I need to re-sew the bottom button...

And as I burned my index finger two days ago I can't crochet right now :( Hopefully it will heal soon :) So now, instead of crocheting, I spend my time cross-stitching :)
I bought this set in my local Hobby Craft store:
I hope I'll finish it before Christmas ;)

Wish you all a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment